Ron Paul would put a moratorium on all new regulation!

Register for FREE to Use our Offshore Fishing Resources
NC Fishing Reports

Fish Here

November 28, 2014 7:20 pm EST
Wind Direction: NNW (340°)
Wind Speed: 10 knots
Wind Gust: 14 knots
Atmospheric Pressure: 30.33 in (1027.1 mb)
Air Temperature: 47°F (8.1°C)
Dew Point: 27°F (-2.9°C)
Water Temperature: 66°F (18.8°C)

Scopolamine Gel and Capsules
Scopolamine Gel and Capsules
Atlantic Beach Bait and Tackle
Ballyhood Top Gun Lures

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FryingPanTower.Com Forum Index -> On The Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisMcCaffity
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Ron Paul would put a moratorium on all new regulation! Reply with quote

Please consider voting for Ron Paul in the primary on May 8. He may not win, but his message carries more weight with more votes. Ron Paul said he would put a moratorium on all new regulation his first day in office. We should ask Mitt to do the same.  
zigzag
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Ron Paul would put a moratorium on all new regulation! Reply with quote

ChrisMcCaffity wrote:
Please consider voting for Ron Paul in the primary on May 8. He may not win, but his message carries more weight with more votes. Ron Paul said he would put a moratorium on all new regulation his first day in office. We should ask Mitt to do the same.

Are you serious, the main goal of 2012 is to defeat "OBAMA", and his cronies so that life as we grew up with has a chance to return, you know that Ron Paul has no chance so any vote for him is basically a vote for "OBAMA", so let's clear the air here now, are you trying to get him reelected???

nbk8b6r
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul is the only one who is fighting for freedom and the constitution.

Obama is sooooooo bad of a choice it's hard to to choose betwwen a true conservative patriot (Paul) with no chance of winning vs establishment Republican (better than a communist Obama) with chance of winning.

Matador
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could vote for the Matador/Drumchaser ticket.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him THINK.

Curmudgeon
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama is sooooooo bad of a choice it's hard to to choose betwwen a true conservative patriot (Paul) with no chance of winning vs establishment Republican (better than a communist Obama) with chance of winning.

Then hold your nose and do they right thing. Ron Paul is the second coming of Harold Stassen ... wink

Last edited by Curmudgeon on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
polingdd
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Ron Paul would put a moratorium on all new regulation! Reply with quote

zigzag wrote:
ChrisMcCaffity wrote:

Are you serious, the main goal of 2012 is to defeat "OBAMA", and his cronies so that life as we grew up with has a chance to return, you know that Ron Paul has no chance so any vote for him is basically a vote for "OBAMA", so let's clear the air here now, are you trying to get him reelected???

You must watch alot of Fuxnews, DR. PAUL is the only one who can beat OBAMA. what you said is what the MSM and wallstreet want you to believe. If it's not DR PAUL that runs against obama, obama will win hands down. That is what the MSM Zionist wants, they support OBAMA and that's why they keep feeding you the BS. DR PAUL is the only one who can get the Independant, democrat, and republican vote there fore he will beat Obama.

ChrisMcCaffity
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I OPPOSE B.O. and all of the bureaucrats he appointed with every fiber of my being! I will vote for whom I believe will do the best job in the primary and general election. Ron Paul is the only one who will balance the budget, audit the fed, abolish many bureaucracies, and put a moratorium on new regulation. I agree with all of those things and want Mitt to be pressured into supporting those same things if he is the nominee. If Mitt is the nominee, I WILL vote for him and encourage everyone I can to do the same. If B.O. is reelected, our freedom to fish will be the least of our concerns in America. I would vote for a Matador/Drumchaser ticket in a heartbeat if they were the only other choice than a B.O./Joe ticket. Anybody but B.O. in 2012! We should be discussing if we want Dr. Rothchild or somebody else to replace lubchenco after the election and let whoever runs against B.O. know who we want. We need to do more than just vote for somebody and hope for the best. We need to MANAGE our public servants or they will behave like any other employee without proper management.  
Matador
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like a couple of Paul's ideas but thinking he's going to win anything other than a toaster come November is ridiculous. We need a strong 3rd party but it's not happening this year.

seapower
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say Again?????,
Ron Paul, who? Frank

drumchaser73
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matador wrote:

Thanks Matador, I know we can do this.

But seriously, do you agree with Paul's idea of bringing all the troops home and pretending that Iran has NO nuclear weapons? No need to legalize drugs either. Some things are actually more important than fishing this election.

Matador
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drumchaser73 wrote:
Matador wrote:

Thanks Matador, I know we can do this.

But seriously, do you agree with Paul's idea of bringing all the troops home and pretending that Iran has NO nuclear weapons? No need to legalize drugs either. Some things are actually more important than fishing this election.

He can bring all the troops home...fine by me. I don't think Iran has a bomb yet but I'm not abpout to pretend it will not happen. If they had a bomb they would have conducted something underground already. Iran is strictly an air operation with all the ac carrier presence now. Plus, they moved an American squadron of F22s within 200 miles of Iran yesterday. Israel has already procured an airbase in northern Iran for refueling. Plus, no way Obama puts tropps on the ground in an election year. Partial legalization of weed is rapidly becoming a disaster; alot of the states that have it are sick of it already b/c it is being abused and crime is actually going up in alot of areas. Verdict still out on that one.

polingdd
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check out this site about DR PAUL.
http://ronpaulflix.com/

seabyrd
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had made up my mind to vote for Ron Paul in our primary a looonngg time back.
I realize that the SHEEP had already deterimened to make the monderate democrat Romney our republican representative and I will hold my nose and vote for him in the general election with an understanding that ANYTHING is better that Obama, but I fear not much better when speaking of Romeny.

ChrisMcCaffity
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seabyrd, by voting for Dr. Paul in the primary we can force Romney to embrace some of his ideas. I will vote for Mitt if he wins the primary. Anyone that loves America and their freedom should encourage everyone they can to do the same. Fishing will be the least of our concerns if B.O. is reelected.  
Matador
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seabyrd, that is exactly my thought on the general election. I haven't forgotten Romneycare. Where are you at McGees Crossroads. I live off Mt. Pleasant Rd.

Matador
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisMcCaffity wrote:
seabyrd, by voting for Dr. Paul in the primary we can force Romney to embrace some of his ideas. I will vote for Mitt if he wins the primary. Anyone that loves America and their freedom should encourage everyone they can to do the same. Fishing will be the least of our concerns if B.O. is reelected.

That would be corrrect.

seabyrd
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matador wrote:
Seabyrd, that is exactly my thought on the general election. I haven't forgotten Romneycare. Where are you at McGees Crossroads. I live off Mt. Pleasant Rd.

seabyrd
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matador,
Try to reply with quote but didn't work
I live on Zacks Mill Rd about 1/4 mile north of Stephenson Rd.
Been there all my life

HOWDY NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!!!!

Matador
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good deal. Let's go fishing some time. What do you usually target.

Squid Row
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Dr. Paul, but he has no chance at winning the primary. He has not even come in 2nd in one yet, never mind winning one.

Dr. Paul will not be the nominee of the republican party. Period, end of story. If he runs as a third party he will assure Obama's re-election.

The only hope we have of beating the most destructive POTUS our fishermen have ever witnessed is to elect Romney and hope he turns out better. He can not possibly be any worse than the current POTUS (again on fisheries only, that is all I am talking about)

Flounder Pounder II - 16 Sandpiper Skiff

Durwyn
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Paul 2012.......

Voting for Romney is like being a fan of Stone Cold Steve Austin, and watching him wrestle/talk smack to The Rock.......when you know for a fact as soon as the get back to the locker room they both crack a cold one and laugh and joke with each other....

Silly metaphor is silly, but I think you get the point.

drumchaser73
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Durwyn wrote:
Ron Paul 2012.......

Voting for Romney is like being a fan of Stone Cold Steve Austin, and watching him wrestle/talk smack to The Rock.......when you know for a fact as soon as the get back to the locker room they both crack a cold one and laugh and joke with each other....

Silly metaphor is silly, but I think you get the point.

Point taken. Kinda like Gingrich and all the other phony politicians that are supposedly Anti Oblamer sitting at his little get together this past weekend laughing and joking right along with him. Just makes your stomach turn to see how two faced double standard they ALL are. Can't believe Boehner and Romney weren't there, they probably called him when it was over to tell him how great it was.

Squid Row
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I respect Dr. Paul, he has no chance of winning the nomination. It is statistically impossible.

So, your choice is Obama or Romney

Obama has given us Lubchenko.

Who will Romney appoint?

Why not ask him? There is a comment area on his web site. If all of a sudden they were to get a ton of fisheries related questions, they may start paying attention

seabyrd
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, there is no doubt I will vote AGAINST Obama in the general election.
I am just getting sick and tired of voting against someone instead of FOR someone. Been that way since Reagan, and Ron Paul is someone I could vote FOR...

polingdd
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop Mitt Romney!

Mitt Romney's extreme views are wrong for middle class families.

Romney wants to end critical education and job creation programs, while giving tax breaks to billionaires and letting Wall Street write its own rules. And Romney would dodge obligations to America's seniors by privatizing Social Security and dismantling Medicare.

RON PAUL 2012!!

ChrisMcCaffity
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squid Row, I voted for Ron Paul yesterday although I realize he will not win the primary unless something knocks Romney out of the running. Voting for Paul forces Mitt to THINK about what the good Doctor is saying. Hopefully he will embrace some of Ron's liberty advancing ideas.

You are right about Mitt listening to us if thousands of fishermen started leaving comments on his website. We need to discuss who we want to replace Lubchenco and ask him to appoint that person.

Here is a link to the suggestion page of Mitt's website. http://www.mittromney.com/forms/suggestions
Please ask him to fire Lubchenco and put a moratorium on all new regulation on his first day in office. We have management power over our public servants if enough of us speak with a united voice.

Squid Row
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Ron Paul would put a moratorium on all new regulation! Reply with quote

polingdd wrote:

That is what the MSM Zionist wants

Pathetic

polingdd
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IWDJEc92d38#!

If you still want to vote for Romney after watching this....you may want to reevaluate the goal you have in placing your vote. Why do you think the main stream media act as if saying his name burns their tongues? What if the majority or Americans want Ron Paul but their votes are manipulated? Do you know how Obama won the nomination against Hillary Clinton? Mitt quit when he was ahead in the last presidential election......why do you think that is? If you believe what you are told on TV (like Ron Paul can't win) didn't what happened to the USS Liberty teach you anything? Stand up and vote your conscience!!!

Squid Row
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current delegate count:

Romney 865
Santorum 270
Gingrich 144
Paul 93

Show me a way Paul can win enough delegates to win the nomination. You say he can win Republicans, Independents and Democrats yet he has not been able to win with Republicans in the primary at all.

Sorry, I like Dr. Paul a lot and I admire the passion his supporters have for him, but there is no scenario where he can win enough delegates in the primary to win the nomination.

The only possible way he can win the nomination is if all of the delegates pledged to Santorum and Gingrich switch to Paul AND he wins every remaining primary. Possible? Perhaps. Realistic? No

So your choice is Romney or Obama

The Obama administration has done more harm to our fishermen than any natural or man made disaster in our history. They have harmed more fishermen than the BP Oil Spill and Hurricane Kartina combined.

Like I said, I like Dr. Paul but Romney will be the nominee and he will get my support because Obama simply must not be re-elected or we will lose our access to what little fisheries we have left.

polingdd
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you getting your info from??? There has not been one delagate giving out yet, I repeat the DELAGETS HAVE NOT BEEN GIVING TO ANYONE do so home work and get back with what is realy going on here. learn how our Republic Works. Also read rule # 11 of the GOP they are breaking their own rules, and the media is taking advantage of the American people by telling them the wrong info of the delagate process. Iam not going to get in a pissing contest with you on this, Iam a delagate for the 3rd dist of NC, and my family have roots deep with the Republican party, so iam telling you that the media is playing you and the American People for fools. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!! PLEASE!!!  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FryingPanTower.Com Forum Index -> On The Hill All times are GMT - 4 Hours
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Page 1 of 2

Jump to: