Emerald Isle fishing at its finest
COME TAKE A RIDE ON THE WILD SIDE
Families welcome, all bait, tackle and ice provided.
Wild Side fishing Charters has teamed up with Capt Marston Jones and is now running offshore fishing trips on the custom built 58 ft FIN-NESS. the fastest Charter boat in Emerald Isle
Featuring a heated and air conditioned salon with comfortable seating and a clean head. (restroom)
N.C fishing license is provided.
for up to 6 passengers.
... Tournament tackle.
We are available for all tournaments
Check us out @ www.emeraldislecharterboats.com
Reel Life Adventures
Come take a ride on the Wild Side
- Half Day: Light tackle / Live bait King Mackerel / Spanish Mackerel / Possible Mahi-Mahi / Cobia
- Half Day: Bottom fishing Black Bass / Grouper / Amberjack
- Full Day: 8 hrs King Mackerel / Mahi-Mahi / Sailfish
- Full Day: 8 hrs Bottom fishing Grouper / Snapper / Trigger fish / Cobia / Amberjack
- Gulf Stream: 11-12 hrs Wahoo / Mahi / Tuna / Sailfish
- Split trips available for bottom fishing / trolling
Crystal Coast site seeing trips to Shackleford Banks and Cape Lookout.
Reel Life Adventures operates out of Dudlys Marina which is located in Cedar point on the beautiful Crystal Coast.and the Capt Stacy fishing center at Atlantic beach. we are conveniently located to Swansboro, Cape Carteret, Jacksonville and Morehead City. The Wild Side is USCG Licensed and inspected
- We carry all Federal required permits & your N.C. saltwater fishing license is provided for duration of charter
- Fully insured
- All bait and tackle is provided
- Ice and cooler storage is provided on-board
- Photos of your trip can be emailed to you on request
Capt Daniel Monette
See More Details
Visit WILD SIDE and the FIN-NESS Website
E-Mail Capt Daniel Monette